The Actuary magazine has launched a new website: www.theactuary.com.
It’s a fully responsive digital platform that offers a logical, user-friendly and intuitive experience for readers, combined with a cleaner, stylish and more contemporary design.
It complements The Actuary print magazine by providing:
- A complete digital offering of each issue
- Regular in-depth web exclusives
- A daily news reporting outlet
- Subscription to a weekly newsletter
- A comprehensive archive of expert actuarial content dating back over a decade
- Links to The Actuary’s premier jobsite www.theactuaryjobs.com
- Connections to The Actuary’s social media outlets: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and
- Direct links through to the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) events calendar
The new website links closely with the IFoA in showcasing the strength and depth of membership-led, trusted expertise through this new, uncluttered and easy to navigate digital platform.
Redactive’s editorial team will continue to expand the online content to bring topical, cutting-edge news, views and comment.
Gareth Groarke, Head of Marketing, Corporate and Digital Communications, IFoA, says: ‘’Our membership magazine is very important, both to the IFoA and its members, and we’re delighted that we now have a website that really showcases all the great content that the magazine carries each month. The new website is colourful, clear and inviting.’’