Redactive and its clients have scooped a record trophy haul at the Memcom 2019 Membership Excellence Awards.
With five winner and three highly commended trophies, Redactive’s work for membership organisations has achieved the highest recognition the sector has to offer – with the awards judged by an illustrious panel of membership experts.
With accolades spanning print magazines, digital media, event management, design and commercial activity, the judges have recognised not only the quality, creativity and effectiveness of Redactive’s work, but our breadth and full-service capabilities too.
We’re honoured to work with a fantastic collection of 50 of the membership sector’s finest organisations and are thrilled to be able to deliver these honours for eight of them.
With Memcom Awards entries up over 70% in 2019 making them more competitive than ever, this recognition represents a tremendous achievement by our hard-working, talented and creative team of 115 and our inspirational clients who gives us license to engage their members on their behalf.
The full list of honours:
- British Horse Society – Best Magazine Launch or Re-launch
- Certsure – Best Commercial Initiative
- College of Optometrists – Best Infographic
- Federation of Small Businesses – Best Digital Magazine
- IEMA – Best Magazine
- Chartered College of Teaching – Best Magazine
- Business Continuity Institute – Best Magazine Launch or Re-launch
- Royal College of Midwives – Membership Event of the Year