Redactive has partnered with technology provider, Metacapability, on an exciting new digital platform which provides professional body members and learners with a compelling way of conducting CPD via any device.
With millennials set to make up 50% of the workforce by 2020 and Generation Z being the first generational cohort to reach the workforce in the smartphone era, the mobile-learning industry set to be worth $70 billion globally by 2020 according to McKinsey.
Professional bodies have to adapt their traditional learning delivery methods and the Metacapability CPD platform is an enabler that can transform member engagement, member retention and future-proof the professional body education offering.
The Metacapability platform is designed to help improve the CPD engagement of members by:
- Allowing them to easily capture and monitor CPD via their mobile device
- Conducting self-assessment against standards or competency frameworks
- Enabling development and personalised learning in a structured fashion
- Presenting progress via an easy-to-read personalised dashboard that can be used across any device
- Rewarding users with digital badges to award achievements
- Automatically linking content to knowledge gaps and learning needs.
The platform has already been adopted by a number of organisations including the Institute of Leadership and Management and Royal Institute of British Architects.