Redactive has been shortlisted in a range of categories for the auspicious Association Excellence Awards.
Judged by a panel of 25 leading association chief executives, the Awards celebrate best practice in all areas of running a successful association, with a focus on serving member needs and delivering value to members.
Redactive has been nominated in the following categories:
- Best Association Magazine or Newsletter – over 18,500 circulation – Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (The Actuary)
- Best Association Magazine or Newsletter – over 18,500 circulation – RTPI (The Planner)
- Best Association Magazine or Newsletter – 12,000 to 18,500 circulation – British Insitute of Facilities Management (FM World)
- Best Association Magazine or Newsletter – 12,000 to 18,500 circulation – Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (Public Finance)
- Best Association Conference – 450 to 1500 delegates – CIPFA Annual Conference and Exhibition 2016
- Best Association Awards – Great Place to Work Institute – Best Workplaces Awards 2016
Redactive is delighted to have been recognised for this breadth of work, which showcases our strong client relationships and commitment to engaging customers across all platforms.
The Association Excellence Awards 2017 will be held on Friday 31st March at the Hurlingham Club. For more information, visit: http://associationexcellenceawards.co.uk/