22 May 2020
A new website for The Actuary
The Actuary magazine has launched a new website: www.theactuary.com.
It’s a fully responsive digital platform that offers a logical, user-friendly and intuitive experience for readers, combined with a cleaner, stylish and more contemporary design.
It complements The Actuary print magazine by providing:
- A complete digital offering of each issue
- Regular in-depth web exclusives
- A daily news reporting outlet
- Subscription to a weekly newsletter
- A comprehensive archive of expert actuarial content dating back over a decade
- Links to The Actuary’s premier jobsite www.theactuaryjobs.com
- Connections to The Actuary’s social media outlets: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and
- Direct links through to the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) events calendar
The new website links closely with the IFoA in showcasing the strength and depth of membership-led, trusted expertise through this new, uncluttered and easy to navigate digital platform.
Redactive’s editorial team will continue to expand the online content to bring topical, cutting-edge news, views and comment.
Gareth Groarke, Head of Marketing, Corporate and Digital Communications, IFoA, says: ‘’Our membership magazine is very important, both to the IFoA and its members, and we’re delighted that we now have a website that really showcases all the great content that the magazine carries each month. The new website is colourful, clear and inviting.’’
If you’re interested in discussing how Redactive could connect you with your customers or members, please get in touch with Redactive Director Aaron Nicholls at [email protected] or call +44 (0) 20 7880 8547.