27 July 2018
Redactive shortlisted for seven Association Excellence Awards!
Redactive has been shortlisted for seven Association Excellence Awards for work produced in partnership with six of our clients.
The Association Excellence Awards celebrate the achievements of professional membership organisations and associations. Six of our print magazines have been recognised in the Best Association Magazine category, along with the RCM Annual Conference & Exhibition in the Best Association Conference category.
Here is a full list of our shortlisted entries:
Best Association Magazine (Over 20,000 circulation):
- Childcare Professional, Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years (PACEY)
- Midwives, Royal College of Midwives (RCM)
- First Voice, the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
Best Association Magazine (Under 20,000 circulation):
- Impact, Chartered College of Teaching
- International Therapist, Federation of Holistic Therapists
- TRANSFORM, IEMA (formerly known as the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment)
Best Association Conference (Over 500 attendees):
- RCM Annual Conference & Exhibition 2017, Royal College of Midwives (RCM)
Winners will be announced at the Kia Oval in London on Friday 12 October. To view the full list of shortlisted organisations, click here.
It is fantastic to be recognised for the work we do. If you would like to discuss working with Redactive on print, events or digital projects please contact Daniel Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7324 2728.