22 May 2018
Redactive and clients sweep the board at Memcom Awards 2018
Redactive has collected five trophies for a variety of work with its clients – including magazines, annual reports and events – at the prestigious Memcom Awards 2018.
The annual awards were presented at County Hall, London, on Wednesday 16th May and are widely considered the most prestigious accolades in the membership marketing and communications sector. Here’s the full list of our wins:
- Best Annual Report – CII Annual Report for the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- Best Magazine Launch or Re-launch – Impact for the Chartered College of Teaching
- Best Magazine for a Professional Association (large) – Childcare Professional for the Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years (PACEY).
- Membership Event of the Year – The RCM Annual Conference and Exhibition for the Royal College of Midwives (RCM)
- Best Magazine Launch or Re-launch – telegraph for Nautilus International.
It is always fantastic to be recognised for the work we do. To join an award-winning team, contact Daniel Butcher at [email protected] or call +44 (0)20 7324 2728.